Thursday, October 23, 2008

Norman (game day)....

I must first start off saying that I obviously was not responsible for the pictures on this trip therefore I am only commenting on what "I" see! :-) Brent took a lot of pictures therefore I am breaking them down into 'sections'!

1) I love this picture...she looks tired but kissable! :-)
2) The infamous Boomer Sooner car...no game is complete without it!
3) Probably the highlight of her morning....a cheerleader!
4) This is a great picture of Dad and Trish and one of the only ones where Trish looks like she's having fun! :-) (sports are not her cup of tea...she was a good sport)

5) WTF.........(excuse me...girl I don't know...the 80's called and they want their clothes back!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF...definately on the last one! If you enlarge the photo, you can see that the girls are looking right at the camera - very funny!

Dana said...

Hi Chilly~
Were you sad that you didn't get to go to the game?? I know you were very upset not to see the Sooner Girl in the red tights...SHEESH, did she not look at herself in the mirror before leaving for the game?? I remember at your wedding when your Dad sang the Boomer Sooner song...
~Dana
BTW- Hayden couldn't add on another Sooner accessory or she'd fall over! She has such a cute nose.

Jill said...

Yes! I was sad that I was not at the game but I also had a great time with my moms family!

Aren't you proud of Brent? He did a great job dressing her...

Funny side note...Hayden wanted to know what WTF stood for and I told her and she said 'oh..I thought it was wide, thick and fat!' The mouths of babes....

Jill said...

Hayden thought WTF means Wide, Thick, and Fat....hehe