Monday, March 16, 2009

Project post #12...

It was another dance competition weekend so we were gone and accomplished nothing! :-)
I am posting all the pictures from last weekend until right now! We will begin back tonight and our goal is to finish by Sunday! We are currently having rain (everyday since Friday) and this makes it very hard to pull out the wet saw and finish the tile. The weather should clear up by tomorrow and we can move forward! I have been holding out on the wallpaper until last but may go ahead and hang it tonight. We did go to Ikea this weekend and I got a few things namely lighting!
Just a few more days and it will be complete...(for the most part)
Picture 1 - bathroom/laundry room before the gut
Picture 2 - Pops helping me prep the walls...(already stripped the wallpaper)

Picture 3- things are disappearing...

Picture 4 - another angle

Picture 5 - Brent putting down backer board for the tile.

Picture 6- ready to begin painting (already started in laundry room but changed the color after I started to a different green)

Picture 7 - the start of the tiles...

Picture 8- master tile boy

Picture 9 - FINALLY the hot water heater is gone...

Picture 10- the "new" (remember recycled from my sister) cabinetry in place

Picture 11- View 1 from where we stand at this moment...

Picture 12 - View 2

2 comments:

Dana said...

Holy Doritos, you guys are moving right along!!! I SO wish I could see it in person and help you with your projects, and you could help me with mine!! I miss you guys. Can I just say, Pops is wearing a very nice shirt and jeans for doing home improvement projects! One more thing, that green looks really bright next to the pink, like sherbert...rainbow sherbert. I can't wait to see the finished product.

MTins said...

Hey, what color is that green? And is there a reason you are laying the tiles at an angle? It looks great!