Tuesday, May 26, 2009

An unlikely pair....

For 12 years,

I have been learning

how to use the computer.

Having a computer geek for a husband,

I have often relied on him to get me through

the basics!

Somewhere through the years though I have developed

a confidence...

one I didn't realize I had...

until last year!

I have never

liked a camera!

I have never wanted my picture taken! EVER!

I like to look at pictures....

and I want to have pictures...

just never wanted to use a camera!

Who knew

that in one year

I would have gone from the trusty

point and shoot

to this?
The point to this story you ask?

Well ,in one year...

I have used my newly found computer confidence

and

my new love for the camera

(behind it of course)

to create

one of my proudest

accomplishments!


Happy 1st Blogiversary to Me!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am way behind in my Google reader.

Happy Blogoversary!!! You have a great blog and you were the inspiration that got me blogging. Thank you!

And, you are definitely an inspiration in my photography efforts. If you can shoot picture like that after just a year then there is hope for me.