Monday, February 2, 2009

Our Anniversary trip....

Brent and I just returned from an incredible weekend in Charleston. We were there to celebrate our 17th anniversary. Charleston is such an incredible place that is so rich in history! I was excited that we had great weather....clear skies with crisp air. It also gave us a chance to play with the new camera. Hopefully most of my blog readers have never been to Charleston and over the week you will enjoy some of the sites the city has to offer through our pictures! :-) Otherwise it might get boring this week...

Picture 1 - Houses on the Battery...
Picture 2 - the street market
Picture 3 -the famous Rainbow Row
Picture 4 - a pretty water fountain...



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That city looks beautiful and fun!

Dana said...

Congratulations to you guys! I still remember your wedding, it was SO beautiful. I remember your Dad and Brent singing Boomer Sooner with the Grooms Cake. Maybe next year you can come to CA for your anniversary??!!

Anonymous said...

I live here and your photos of Charleston still take my breath away. Charleston is such a beautiful city.
Congrats too!

Carolina Mama said...

You got great pictures of Charleston. I'm a USC Gamecock. We just celebrated our 10th in Charleston. Would you like to join Carolina Girls @ Carolina Mama. :)