Monday, August 4, 2008

New blog...

My friend (Hi Dana!) recommended a new blog for me today and I have put it over to the right under the "Must Visit". It is the funniest thing I have ever looked at....this girl is so funny I had to quit reading because I was laughing so hard I was crying! I hope you find it as funny as I do!

While I am plugging blogs...my dad is also blogging! It is also found to the right under "Pops Pontificates". While this will probably not be considered 'light hearted' like the above blog, you might find it interesting enough to spar with him! :-)

Have a great night and I'll 'see' you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Dana said...

You know what's really scarey??? We have the EXACT same sense of humor. It may be best that we don't live too close, we'd drive our families crazy!! I was on the floor laughing my head off. I knew you'd like it. Did you see the picture of the "face" made of the curtains and wall? I totally thought of you with your Picasso tree.

Kris said...

I had come across this last week and was planning on doing a piece on it on Lily's Licorice. This is absolutely hysterical. I even told Amanda about it. I love the rodent going down into the foundation. It cracks me up that people actually think their house will sell like this! Too funny.